Harris Williams & Co. is a leading advisor to the energy and power M&A market, with a proven track record of delivering results for its clients. Given our strong knowledge of, and relationships with, relevant strategic and financial buyers in the industry, we know what issues are important to investors and how to maximize value for our clients.
Our Energy, Power & Infrastructure Group has experience across a broad range of sectors, including services, products, and technologies that support or enhance the overall energy and power infrastructure. Our experience encompasses many areas within the market, with key niches spanning energy, power, and infrastructure.
Key Focus Areas
- Oilfield Services
- Oilfield Products and Equipment
- Coal Products and Services
- Electric Transmission and Distribution
- Power Products and Technology
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewables and CleanTech
- Industrial and Infrastructure Services
- Architechture, Engineering and Construction
- Environmental Consulting and Services