Harris Williams & Co.’s Specialty Distribution Group has experience across a variety of business models as well as end-markets. Our firm has a long-standing track record of success selling specialty distribution companies. We have deep relationships with the key financial and strategic buyers coupled with an understanding of the value chain that enables us to provide superior outcomes for our clients.
Whether our client goes to market through a leading catalog, a branch-based model, or a telesales team, we have the expertise to guide them through the M&A process, identify new opportunities, and help them achieve maximum results.
Key Focus Areas
Distribution End Markets
- Automotive and Heavy Duty Aftermarket
- Building and Construction Products
- Consumer and Tool Service
- Electrical and Communications
- Industrial, MRO, and Safety
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Fire Arms
- Route-Based Distributors
- Branch-Based Distributors
- Specialty Catalog and Direct Marketing