Companies in the TIC sector provide a wide range of essential services, from auditing and inspection to testing, verification, quality assurance and certification. The segment is broad and diverse, spanning virtually every industry, which presents a host of opportunities for potential investors.
The growth of the $60 billion TIC sector will be fueled by an increasing focus among businesses and government agencies on ensuring everything consumers use—from critical infrastructure and industrial processes to food and electronic devices—meets required standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In this new report, Harris Williams provides an overview of the North American TIC sector, a view of the current market landscape and its ongoing evolution, and key considerations for strategic buyers and financial investors.
- Key North American TIC market segments—key services, size, growth drivers and outlook
- Addressable market size, growth drivers and outlook
- Recent trends in M&A focus for strategic buyers and financial investors
- Segment taxonomy and M&A history
- Public and private companies in market landscape
Published December 2019