The auto aftermarket is large, fragmented, and recession-resilient, attracting the attention of financial and strategic buyers. And while the pandemic has introduced some challenges, it has also sparked innovation and created new avenues for growth. In combination with strong long-term demand drivers, these new developments have only increased attention on the sector, attracting an ever-wider range of buyers.
In this new report, we provide an update on the auto aftermarket sector, including:
- U.S. market size and growth forecast through 2023
- Latest car sales and car parc data and implications for the aftermarket
- Details on major developments from 2020, including the shift to e-commerce, the technician shortage, pandemic impacts on miles driven, and other trends buyers should be aware of
- Differentiating platform attributes in five key subsectors
- Recent Harris Williams transactions in the aftermarket sector
Please register below to download the report.