Urology Services: A Nascent Market With Long-term Tailwinds
Several tailwinds are driving strong demand for urology services. The U.S. population over 65 years old is expected to increase steadily through 2030, with a higher prevalence of urological conditions in older age.1,2
While these dynamics are increasing the need for urology practices, the market is still nascent. Consolidation is in its early stages with ample opportunity to gain market share rapidly through M&A and platform scaling.
Our new report provides essential insights into the urology services space, including:
- Key market trends and statistics
- Tailwinds driving demand and sector expansion
- Industry dynamics creating investor interest
- M&A activity and opportunities for consolidation
- How to create platform growth and value
Beyond urology services, Harris Williams has relevant experience across the consumer healthcare landscape. Learn more about high-value opportunities by contacting our senior bankers.
1. US Census Bureau
2. The American Urological Association, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Prostate Cancer Foundation, National Center for Biotechnology Information