Select TICC M&A Transactions
Applied Technical Services Acquired by Odyssey Investment Partners
- Applied Technical Services is a leading provider of mission-critical testing, inspection, certification, and compliance services.
- Harris Williams served as the exclusive financial advisor to Applied Technical Services.
FoochainID Acquired by Berkshire Partners
- FoodchainID is a leading provider of technology-enabled food safety, quality, and sustainability solutions to the agriculture and food industries.
- FoodchainID was formerly a portfolio company of Paine Schwartz Partners.
Provincial Pole Specialists Acquired by Osmose Utilities Services
- Provincial Pole Specialists is a Canada-based provider of utility pole maintenance, pole reinforcement, as well as a variety of other distribution line maintenance services.
- Osmose Utilities Services is currently a portfolio company of EQT.
Analytics & Services Division of SYNLAB Acquired by SGS
- SYNLAB’s Analytics & Services division provides environmental, food, hygiene, pharma, and products analysis and testing services.
- SGS purchased the division for ~$650 million in enterprise value, representing a multiple of 16.2x LTM EBITDA.
NMi Certin Acquired by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- NMi Certin is a leading provider of legal metrology testing and inspection services based in the Netherlands .
- NMi Certin was formerly a portfolio company of First Dutch Innovations.
Harris Williams TICC Overview
HW TICC Sector Focus Area
Buildings & Infrastructure
- Design Review
- Commercial, Residential, and Civil Inspection
- Project and Construction Management
- Construction Materials Testing
- Structural Integrity Analysis
- Product Failure Analysis
- Environmental Impact Testing
- Consumer Products Testing
- Trade Certification and Auditing
- Expert Witness Services
- Oil, Fuel, Liquids, and Chain of Custody Testing
- Energy Infrastructure Inspection and Testing
- Integrity Management
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Production Analytics and Measurement
- Stormwater Management
- Emissions Monitoring and Testing
- Soil, Water, and Air Testing
- Environmental Consulting
- Industrial Hygiene
Food & Agriculture
- Pesticide, Soil, and Seed/Crop Testing
- FDA Audit and Compliance
- Chemical and Nutritional Testing
- Food Production Assessments
- Food Contaminant Testing
- Pharmaceuticals Testing
- Medical Device Testing
- Ecological Toxicology
- Residue and Analytical Chemistry
- Soil, Plant, and Animal Metabolism
Power & Utilities
- T&D Inspection and Testing
- Electrical Inspection and Testing
- Renewables Testing and Inspection
- In-Plant Inspection
- Reliability Services
Transportation & Aerospace
- Supplier and Supply Chain Audits
- Third-Party Assessments
- Performance Management Services
- Aerospace and Automotive Parts Testing
- Manufacturing Inspection
Select Recent HW TICC Transactions
Harris Williams has a broad range of industry expertise, which creates powerful opportunities. Our clients benefit from our deep-sector experience, integrated industry intelligence and collaboration across the firm, and commitment to learning what makes them unique. For more information, visit our website at www.harriswilliams.com/industries.
Industry Group Expertise
- Aerospace, Defense & Government Services
- Business Services
- Energy, Power & Infrastructure
- Specialty Distribution
- Transportation & Logistics
- Building Products & Materials
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Consistent Recognition for Quality
For more information on M&A market activity; industry trends and research; and our experience in the space, please contact our professionals.