TMT Roundtable: M&A Insights and Outlook
A Conversation With Global Leaders in Private Equity
Thierry Monjauze, a managing director in our Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) Group, sat down with OC&C Strategy Consultants and leaders in the private equity community to discuss the latest in TMT M&A. Get their insights on the U.S. and European M&A markets, covering the topics below.
- Operational Challenges and Solutions: TMT Companies Respond to the Virtual World
- Bright Spots in the Market: Segments That Are Performing Well, Plus Emerging Models and Businesses
- Digital Transformation: How Technology Can Help Companies Circumvent Obstacles to In-Person Interaction
- New Ways of Thinking: Potential Changes in Key Investment Metrics and Strategies
- Lending Markets: The State of Today’s Lending Environment for TMT Companies
- Deal Structures and Holding Periods: Insights on Shifting Strategies
- TMT Outlook: Expectations and Opportunities Over the Next 12-18 Months
Published September 2020
Investment banking services are provided by Harris Williams LLC (“Harris Williams”). Harris Williams is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC. Harris Williams & Co. Ltd is a private limited company incorporated under English law with its registered office at 8th Floor, 20 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4AB, UK, registered with the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales (registration number 07078852). Harris Williams & Co. Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Harris Williams & Co. Corporate Finance Advisors GmbH is registered in the commercial register of the local court of Frankfurt am Main, Germany, under HRB 107540. The registered address is Bockenheimer Landstrasse 33-35, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany (email address: email@example.com). Geschäftsführer/Directors: Jeffery H. Perkins, Paul Poggi. (VAT No. DE321666994). Harris Williams is a trade name under which Harris Williams LLC, Harris Williams & Co. Ltd and Harris Williams & Co. Corporate Finance Advisors GmbH conduct business.
The information contained herein is believed by Harris Williams to be reliable but Harris Williams makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and may involve significant elements of subjective judgment and analysis which may or may not be correct. Opinions, estimates and projections in this presentation constitute Harris Williams’ judgment and are subject to change without notice. No part of this material may be copied or duplicated in any form or by any means, or redistributed, without Harris Williams’ prior written consent.